Thursday, September 07, 2006

Im back

The last few days were hell, I went through a hard time with cold and fever, the good news is I've recovered and feel as good as new. The downside to recovery was a lot of pending work at office so I was quite busy, have a few spare moments now which Im using to surf some of my favourite websites,check out mail messages and other stuff. Talking about websites Im giving a list of my favouite sites(which I can think of right now) take a look through them,they sure as hell are interesting.
*slashdot.org This is the ultimate geek site and one can get quite addicted easily.
*bash.orgAbsoloutely the greatest collection of web humour. Things hardly get funnier than those quotes.
*osix.netI would regard this is site as one that got me hooked to programming have been a regular member there ever since. I just wish I could solve the last level arghh.
*mathschallange.netAs you might have guessed I love solving these kind of puzzles. Even after having solved one puzzle in more than an year Im still No.1 in India yay!
*google.comHasn't somedoy yet mentioned to you STFG(Search the fucking google), I think this is going to become more important than RTFM(Read the fuckin manual) in *nix history because it simply is the best search engine out there.
*And of course this magical web page The magic site

No comments:

feed