Thursday, September 07, 2006

Stuff that pisses me off!

Kind of People I hate due to their internet habits:

1.The 1337 speak kind. When someone says to me H3110
instead of Hello it makes me wannt to kill.

2.People fucking up English by using self invented words
and no punctuation and never using proper capitalization
which save a few micro seconds of time.
An example: hw r u i tried 2 call u yestday bt u were busy
I mean is it really so time consuming to use 'clueful-english'?

The difference between using proper capitalization and
punctuation and not using it is as simple as
I helped my uncle Jack, off a horse.
i helped my uncle jack off a horse
(Taken from bash)

3.People using stupid punctuation to express excitement.
Example: hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wouldn't hi! suffice?

4.People who leave public away messages on IRC. I think you
would agree with me on this. Its so irritating when you are
having an interesting convo and an idiot pops a message
Shithead is away(Reason: Emptying my bowels).
Its only a good thing that it earns an auto +b in most of
the channels Im in.

5.People who before asking questions start begging like "Please
help me", "I need help". We know you are asking because you need
help crying aloud only makes you look like an idiot.

6.People who ask questions before RTFM(Reading the fucking
Manual) or googling. This attitude sickens me.

Well this is not all but 98% of the stuff that pisses me off.

No comments:

feed